Volunteer with Evergreen Conservancy!
Do you like to be outside? Do you have 1 to 3 hours once or twice a month that you could volunteer? Time is very flexible.
Please learn more about us and our projects by going to our About EC page. If you wish to volunteer call our AmeriCorps OSM/VISTA at 724-471-6020 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance!
There are many opportunities to volunteer with Evergreen Conservancy. Here are a few!
Members of Evergreen Conservancy
- Visit Members for more information
Apprentice Board Members
- train/shadow with the current officer before possibly taking the position
- Visit Board Members for more information
- Attend meetings every other month.
- Maintain annual membership
- Does not have to be on the board to be a member
- Attend Public Relations meetings every other month
- Works with the Social Media Coordinator
- Attend Finance meetings every other month
- Help with fundraising
Data logger downloading/maintenance team
- Field work
- Maintenance on Data logger installations
- Downloading Data from the loggers every two weeks
- New Position!
- Help Coordinate and draw in new members
- Maintain and update member information and member ship list
Social Media Coordinator
- New Position!
- Keep the public and members informed about what Evergreen is doing through social media
- Must have a working knowledge of or willing to learn how to use Facebook, Twitter, Word press and Hootsuite.
- Must have or be willing to get clearances
- Help with a wide variety of environmental education programs (Macro-invertebrates, geocaching, plant ID, wetlands, water conservation, etc.) (You do not need to know how to do these – we will train you for any education programs)